- Comfortable Living/Dining Kitchen area
- Nestling in its own little clearing
- Quality and luxury under one (green) roof
- Log Burning Stove, with a brimming log shed and cosy eco friendly central heating
- Free to Air Sky TV, DVD and DAB Radio/speaker in the living room
- Both double and twin bedrooms with Sky TV and all Ensuite
- Full Fitted Kitchen with
- and NEW for 2018, a Tassimo Coffee machine
- A super welcome pack, including wine, biscuits, chocolates (and a starter pack of coffee pods) as well as the more usual tea, ground coffee, green tea, sugar and milk for that first cuppa
The lounge/dining room includes a baywindow giving views of the surrounding forest.
There is a comfortable settee and occasional tables as well as free to air SKY television with DVD player.
A log burning stove gives that extra country living touch. The kitchen area is fitted with dishwasher, fridge (including a small freezer section), gas hob, electric oven, microwave and all cutlery, crockery and utensils. There is a large double bedroom, with flat screen TV with SKY free channels, and your own en-suite shower room. Efficient use of materials and insulation mean that our lodges are ideal for year-round holidays and short breaks. Our clever biomass central heating and a wood burning stove ensures a cosy atmosphere throughout the lodges, whatever the weather outside. Come and join us - you won't regret your stay
AAnd did we mention the log burning stove?
Roaring Fires, Dark nights and sunlit mornings. A Perfect getaway for just the two of you
or a welcome family holiday
Only a few minutes walk from the new Visitor Centre at Dalby,and a few minutes drive from castle Howard
All available at Dalby Forest Lodges
With a low fired Steam Room to soothe all those aches and pains